The personalisation module HEIDI.
Based on numerous partnerships in the area of on demand printing e-commerce our team of developers generated a module to personalise individually objects, accessories and fashion, named HEIDI.
The Saas solution is 100% compatible with the CMS Prestashop, Magento and Wordpress, furthermore HEIDI can be integrated in any other e-shop since we have the possibility to deliver an API for its installation.
The online personalisation module HEIDI enables to administrate an unlimited number of printing areas on any medium. T-Shirt, sweater, wall art, mug, memory stick, shoes, bag, triptych, puzzle, bathrobe… The keynote of this tool is the ability to adapt to any medium that is big enough to affix a printing area on it.
Why using Heidi ?
Online personalisation positions itself as a second growth leverage for e-boutiques. Nowadays personalisation is not anymore reserved to the big luxury brands, it’s accessible for everyone.
Apart from providing you a personalisation solution, the module Heidi enables your e-boutique to be linked to a production facility based in Pessac, nearby Bordeaux. Every printing technology is available there:
- 5.000 m²
- 3 areas, each 20 machines
- Innovative printing system
- Industrial equipment 100% digital
- Up to 10.000 different objects, products and books per day.
The 100% just-in-time production makes it possible for you to store unlimited series if required.
The functionality of the module
The personalisation module is complete and proposes a big plenty of functionalities to your users:
- Providing an administration tool of the module in its back office (creation, modification, duplication and removal of the patterns)
- Add unlimited pictures from your computer, Facebook or Instagram
- Add unlimited text elements
- Possibility to retouch the uploaded pictures: brightness, contrast, effects (black&white, sepia, negative…)
- Possibility to stylise their text: changing the colour, the font, the style (bold, italic…)
- Actions on text elements and pictures: rotation, enlarge/reduce, repositioning of an element via drag&drop, removal
- Sharing their creations in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and sending them per mail to one or several recipients
- Saving their creation by sharing in their networks or just to finalise it at a later date
- Possibility to activate a 3D view on your personalized product
- Possibility to parameterize one or several printing areas per product (on a t-shirt you can personalise for example 2 separated areas on the back site)
- Possibility to parameterize one or several sides per product and printing areas (on a t-shirt for example: possibility to personalise the front side, the right sleeve, the left sleeve and the back side, as well as to configure several printing areas on each of these sides)
- A creation mode to help the user to benefit of the already calibrated layouts on the objects out of our catalogue. In the way of a photo book the user just needs to put via drag&drop pictures in the predefined areas to reach with just little clicks a creation after his fancy.
- Connection to the production process with the factory ImagesCorp based in Pessac, near Bordeaux. This includes that if you are not able to produce, store or deliver a range of personalized products, our module can establish the connection to the production factory that takes charge of these aspects for you.
The module is in permanent evolution; new functions are envisaged to be available in the next updates.
- Add multi-lignes and alignements in the text (left orientated, centring…): in progress
- Undo / redo function on the creation
- Underlining effect on the text
Furthermore we offer you to develop any other functionality that could be useful for you, for example: upload from other sources (Getty Image), add new effects on the picture (vintage, polarizing…), add new fonts and colours for the text … etc.
The restriction system of the module
The personalisation module Heidi offers also the administration of advanced restrictions. Define the nature of a personalisation area (text element or picture), limit the number of characters, the number of pictures…
So far our exhaustive list of supported restrictions:
- Define the number of pictures: equal / greater than / less than
- Define the number of text elements: equal / greater than / less than
- Define the upper limit of characters: less than x characters
- Typography: equal font x
- Colour: color =
- Size of the typography: Font size =
- Move an element: authorised or not via the restriction Move
- Enlarging a picture or an text element: authorised or not via the restriction Scale
- Rotation of picture or text element: authorised or not via the restriction Rotate
- Activation of filters on a pictures: authorised or not via the restriction Filters