Furthermore we can set in motion the tutorial that enables you to install the module.
Attention though, the module is not able to be installed with a unique token that will be given once with the licence for using the contractualised module.
1. Download and install the personalisation module Heidi in the Prestashop module.
2. Check if the configuration of the module is complete.
This configuration is in place by default since the installation of the module.
If you use a particular theme you’re eventually supposed to change ‘Editor div’.
It’s about the ID of the div that will contain the personalisation tool.
3. To finish the installation request your host to configure the following cron every 5 minutes:
That’s it, your module is installed and configured in your Prestashop.
As already mentioned the personalisation module Heidi can be also offered with the option "production relay".
This enables you to subcontract the entire or parts of your production of personalised objects.
In this case another handling is necessary therefore: the installation of the module ImagesCorp.
1. Download and install Imagescorp into the Prestashop module.
2. Configure your module
Description of the domaine:
3. Configure your sites with the token that is communicated by our services.
If you’ve ever been not able to dispose it, contact us with the following address email@example.com
Remember to leave your last name, first name, contact information, the url of your site(s) and their version of prestashop.
4. Activate your boutique.
Then save again.
5. Request your host to configure the following cron:
6. Importe your products from the catalogue -> Imagescorp -> Importe the products
Henceforth there’s nothing left to do apart from creating the patterns of your customizable products!